Zaful 4th anniversary 😱

June is finally here! There is no better way to start the month than by sharing good opportunities with my readers. On June 15th is Zaful 4th anniversary. If you have never heard of Zaful, I have written a piece of article about this amazing brand, you can click here to read it. So, Zaful team has organized many exciting events for their anniversary and I am here to share with you about it :
Free Shipping on all delivery! 
In my previous post that I linked above, I wished Zaful would give free delivery for all standard shipping (currently Zaful will ship for free if our purchase is above $49). They granted my wish for their anniversary event! Oh Zaful, you are a kind fairy godmother! Thank you!
Enjoy more discount!
Who doesn’t love a little discount? I know I do! So for their summer campaign and anniversary, Zaful has created this code for us to enjoy a little dollar off our shopping bags. Go use it while it lasts, girls.

Win free gifts!
This is one that I’m so excited for, Zaful has created 3 tasks for us to take part in. I’m going to join these, too! You can see the tasks by clicking here.
Go and try your luck. 30 lucky winners will win special gifts from Zaful. Don’t forget to read the instructions carefully ðŸ™‚ Good luck!
The rebate zone!
There are many items going on huge sale during their anniversary.
Here is to you shoe lovers! For Zaful shoe sale, please click here.
Click here for bottom sale fiesta.
This one is even crazier, up to 80% off for tops. Click here.

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires