Sammydress Shoes !

Hello Lovely People ! 
Todays post will be about Sammydress" . I will start of by saying that this is not what you would call a “curated” shop , it is very much about quantity and that has both advantages and disadvantages.Starting off with the positives,  you are bound to find something to suit your taste and at a great price as well, now the main disadvantage is that it does require some serious searching, and I mean you might find yourself looking for hours through thousands of items in each category

it was better than i expected and honestly everyone likes it too , my most preferred piece i love black color , the letters are way too good so fancy everyone likes this style you'd feel unique on your own wearing it

 it took only 15 day to arrive they shipped them out and gave me a
tracking code for the items to use on their website then once you tracked it on their site you
 can receive the tracking code to use on main sites like royalmail or usps etc etc

.
was super pleased that he will come with tracking because I love finding out where my packages
are and it makes me more patient! Since the items come with a tracking code it's really good
especially since the shipping is free worldwide!

So Guys I was wearing ! 
Shoes : Click Here
Blue Bomber Jacket From  Paris mode Kenitra 
Pant : Click Here


You Might Also Like

11 commentaires